Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Korean Ricecake Snack Dish- Dukbocki
I like the pan-fried one..there is also a soupy-style dukbocki but here is the recipe for the pan-fried one!
1 package rice cake
3 tbsp red pepper paste
3 tbsp dashi (fish stock)
5 cups water
1 bunch green onions
1 package seafood mix
1. Bring water to a boil in a pan, add the dashi and red pepper paste. Stir until the red pepper paste is fully mixed into the water.
2. Divide the rice cakes and add into the soup. Stir often and turn heat down to medium low.
3. Continue stirring until the water thickens. Let cook and cover for 8 mins.
4. Cut green onions in 4 inches
5. Add cut onions into the pan and mix.
6. Add seafood mix in.